Sean Murphy 12 Atlanta Braves shirt

  

him (Note, I was in my hippie mode at this time). He agreed. I said, “These trees are free to anyone.” He said, “So what” I said “there are free to anyone, including the police department. You could pick up as many of the trees as you want and take them down to Watts (a very poor part of town) and give them away. Think of the PR you could get out of that.” The lights went on in his head and he turn around and talked to the other officers. I do not know what he said, but in a very short time, there were a lot more officers, but they were now directing traffic. Soon a large truck from the police department pulled up and they starting filling the truck with tress. They were already sending in an advance unit to prepare for the Christmas tree give away.

Sean Murphy 12 Atlanta Braves shirt()

Oder Now  :Sean Murphy 12 Atlanta Braves shirt

Don’t Call Me Cis Sweatshirt

Steve Cares Not For Your Shenanigans Shirt

Hazbin Hotel Shirt

Official Military Snoopy American Flag T shirt

New York Mets the kids of Queens Alvarez Baty Vientos shirt

Herlayprint clothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seattle baseball win dance repeat retro shirt

Official messI wearing do a kickflip Shirt

Part time hooker fishing shirt